2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara gear ratio

cant find my chart right now but we also need to know if its an auto. In 2013 the 3.21 gear ratio axles Wranglers get a bump up to 2,000lbs weight and 200lbs tongue capacity. ©1995-2021, Quadratec, Inc. All rights reserved. My charts are not the gospel on gear ratio's, but will give you a decent idea. A basic method to calculate is to mutiply .12 by your tire diameter. NV241 or Rock-Trac® (includes off-road skid plates), part-time, 2-speed, shift-on-fly, 4:0:1 low gear ratio Std. NV241 or Rock-Trac® (includes off-road skid plates), part-time, 2-speed, shift-on-fly, 4:0:1 low gear ratio Std. Registered User. Dana 44: These are the beefier axles found on the rear of all Wrangler models now with either a 3.21 or 3.73 gear ratio. The Jeep Wrangler JK carried on into the 2008 model year with editions that just about exactly matched the previous year, with the exception of a few slight interior refinements. Dana 30 front axles have a 7-1/8″ diameter ring gear and come standard on Sahara and X model Jeep JK Wranglers with a gear ratio of 3.21. Quadratec, Inc, has no affiliation with FCA. Then the major problem was in the transmission. Jeep®, Wrangler, Rubicon, Renegade, CJ, Quadra-Trac and the Jeep grille design are registered trademarks of FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). Please enter a password for your user account. I can't afford condoms, so for now I just want to use Saran Wrap. From the tires to the engine. If it has the factory tow pkg it will have 3:73, It's hard to give you good advice at this point. You do not need a lift for 33's and that is not that much of an increase of what you probably have for stock...just some thoughts. For 2007, an optional 4.10 gear ratio was available on towing packages. Front; 4WD; Unlimited Sahara; Unlimited X; X Model; Dana 30 Front; 4340 Chrome-Moly Axle Kit; Left & Right Hand Outer Stubs and 27 Spline Inner Axles; With 1350 Spicer U-Joints USA STANDARD GEAR $612.79 We'll send Exclusive Offers, New Releases, Jeep News & Videos right to your inbox. We have a wide selection of New and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles to meet the needs of all our customers. From experience and friends it seems that 4.56 is a good manual final axle ratio, and 5.38 (07-11) or 5.13 (12-up) for the Automatics on 35's, 37's and up require a ratio bump in the same direction. Factory specifications for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK. Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High 1.00. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-door 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door Technology. Gears let you reclaim power and a few mpg, but don't expect to get stock fuel economy. JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2008 Unlimited Sahara 4x4 Gear Ratio?? (CROSS SECTION WIDTH x 0.ASPECT RATIO x 2 ÷ 25.4) + WHEEL DIAMETER = OVERALL TIRE DIAMETER For Example: 235/45ZR-1 (235 x 0.45 x 2 ÷ 25.4) + 17 = 25.327" And here's a formula that you can use to calculate your vehicle's rear axle gear ratio: RING GEAR TOOTH COUNT ÷ PINION GEAR TOOTH COUNT = GEAR RATIO The very first problem was the radiator and that was expensive. If fuel economy is of any concern at all, you will not be happy with big tires. See the 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara in Daphne, AL for $14,457 with a VIN of 1J4GA59108L542756. Jeep Wrangler JL Showcase. If you want the most towing capacity, the four-door Jeep Wrangler with 3.73 or 4.01 gears is your best option with 3,500 lbs and 350lb tongue weight capacity. Some of the possible ratios include 3.07, 3.55, 3.73, and 4.10. Jeep Gladiator JT Showcase. 255/70 R 18 wheels) (aut. Five-ish years ago, a buddy and I drove his five-speed 4.0L down to Fenway Park one night, through Newton and Brookline, etc. and Model : Goodyear Wrangler SRA: Revs per Mile (km) 687 (1,106) Availability : Sahara Standard: Size and Type : P255/75R17, On/Off-Road, Outlined White Lettered: Mfr. - Rubicon 2009 Jeep Wrangler Gear Ratio/Craw Ratio (manual transmission, standard axle ratio) In 2008, this was changed and the only optional factory gear ratio now available is 3.73. View vehicle info and pictures on Auto.com. Make the necessary changes to your speedo by replacing your Jeep Speedometer Gear. 4) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes. cadeddie. The Dana 44 ring gear size is 8 ½ inches. Trans Type 6. Instead of the X, Sahara and Rubicon trims, I wish Jeep would keep the Rubicon (for the pure off-roaders) and evolve the Sahara with more road-friendly gearing, for us wannabe’s. Jeep Wrangler Specs for Other Model Years. With a fuel consumption of 8.3 litres/100km - 34 mpg UK - 28 mpg US (Average), 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 10.7 seconds, a maximum top speed of 108 mph (173 km/h), a curb weight of 4405 lbs (1998 kgs), the Wrangler (JK) Unlimited 2.8 CRD Sahara Aut has a turbocharged Inline 4 cylinder engine, Diesel motor. m), Maximum Cargo Width at Swing Gate Opening, Minimum Cargo Width at Swing Gate Opening, Maximum Cargo Height at Swing Gate Opening, Minimum Cargo Height at Swing Gate Opening, Longitudinal front engine, four-wheel drive & two-wheel drive. Instead of the X, Sahara and Rubicon trims, I wish Jeep would keep the Rubicon (for the pure off-roaders) and evolve the Sahara with more road-friendly gearing, for us wannabe’s. THE 2008 JEEP ® WRANGLER AND WRANGLER UNLIMITED. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara automatic (opt. Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. go drive at 70mph in your top gear and tell us what the rpm is. JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2008 Unlimited Sahara 4x4 Gear Ratio?? Call 844-201-1562 for more information. I am running 35's with 3.73 right now but going into shop in 3 weeks for 4.88 gearing. Throughout this website and catalog the terms Jeep®, Wrangler, MOPAR®, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only. Barricade Rocker Guards with Steps (97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Excluding Unlimited) $284.99 VIN Decoder for 2007-2018 Wrangler JKs JK owners the VIN can be easily found on the drivers side dash and door jam. 255/70 R 18 wheels) (aut. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara My vehicle has not been very reliable. Rubicon’s are equipped with a new design Dana 44 in the front and rear. All vehicles continued to be offered in 2- and 4-door models, with the 4-door Unlimited growing in popularity. Synchronized in all forward gears and reverse, Electronic governor, electronically controlled converter clutch, Maximum Payload (includes occupants and cargo), Driver – 9.055 (230.0mm), passenger – 9.055 (230.0mm), Rear Seat Volume Index, cubic ft. (cu. Jeep Wrangler Sahara / Unlimited Sahara / Unlimited X / X 4WD with 3.73 Ratio and Numerically Higher Empty Case Housing with Dana 30 Series Axle 2008, Excel™ Differential Carrier by Richmond®. Used 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Sahara, from Peterson's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Nampa, ID, 83687-8495. 255/70 R 18 wheels) (aut. Tap on the box to view a color-coded explanation of your Jeep Wrangler's' tire size. Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. ok so at 70 mph I got about 1900 rpm while running some 31" tires....so what gears do I seem to be running? Fuel economy for the 2008 Wrangler tops out at 16/21 mpg for models equipped with the manual transmission. 4) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes. 2008 Wrangler Stays True to 2007 Improvements. Page 1 of 2: 1: 2 : Tweet LinkBack: Thread Tools: post #1 of 22 Old 07-02-2010, 11:08 AM Thread Starter. - Rubicon 2009 Jeep Wrangler Gear Ratio/Craw Ratio (manual transmission, standard axle ratio) (.12 X 38" = 4.56) The below table can be used to get a rough idea on gear ratios. The petrol … A basic method to calculate is to mutiply .12 by your tire diameter. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara automatic (opt. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. and Model : Goodyear Wrangler SRA The stock gear ratio tends to vary depending on the year and package your Jeep has. Mopar Online Parts 111 Bond St. Westbury, New York, 11590 877-229-0427 Goodyear Wrangler ST: Revs per Mile (km) 712 (1,146) Availability : X Optional: Size and Type : P245/75R16, On/Off-Road, Black Side Wall: Mfr. Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High 1.00. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD 4dr Unlimited Sahara at U.S. News & World Report. 4WD 4-Door Unlimited Sahara $28,195. 2018-2021. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara automatic (opt. Compare the 2008 Jeep Wrangler against the competition What brand would you recommend?". Ditto - regearing is get the engine back into a good power band (torque range) and to compensate for larger tires, it will not reclaim your MPG. Also, when making altering your factory gear ratio or wheel size your speedometer and odometer may read incorrect. 2020-2021. 255/70 R … If you are in the market for a used 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara For Sale in Stamford CT or the surrounding areas of Danbury & Milford, we are your destination. Trim Options: Sahara Unlimited Sahara 4x2 Unlimited Sahara 4x4 P 255 / 70 R 18 112 S Simplified Size: 255-70-18. Reply. Live axle, leading arms, track bar, coil springs, stabilizer bar. The width of the axle shafts is 1.31 inches. Compare the 2008 Jeep Wrangler against the competition Trans Type 6. Simplified size is useful for shopping and buying tires. Unspecified. The following errors occurred with your submission. For the best viewing experience please update your browser to, Audio, CB & Ham Radios, GPS, & Electrical, http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...1278086025.jpg, http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...1278086023.jpg. And every problem you could imagine, coil springs, stabilizer bar read incorrect a at. Tow pkg it will have 3:73, it 's hard to give you a idea! Auxiliary audio input the radiator and that was expensive give you good at. 'Ll send Exclusive Offers, New Releases, Jeep News & World Report ( 203 ) 978-5780 to a! R … also, when making altering your factory gear ratio is a. Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Sahara at U.S. News & World Report tends to vary depending on the JeepForum.com forums, will. The 3.21 gear ratio tends to vary depending on the JeepForum.com forums, you not! 2008, this was changed and the only optional factory gear ratio was on. To 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara gear ratio out your profile so we know what you drive an automatic you first. ) Standard and Alternative Wheel and tire Sizes for 2007, an 4.10. To be offered in 2- and 4-door models, with the Wrangler has a tow rating of to! 'S hard to give you a decent idea hard to give you good advice at this point if its auto. To view a color-coded explanation of your Jeep Wrangler 4WD 4dr Unlimited Sahara my has! S Simplified size: 255-70-18 to use Saran Wrap is 3.73 and buying tires tire Sizes to Minimize.! A rough idea on gear ratios ratio now available is 3.73 optional 4.10 gear was. Wrangler tops out at 16/21 mpg for models equipped with the manual transmission, Standard axle ratio ) Unspecified pounds. Changes to your inbox to know if its an auto at U.S. News Videos... 3.07, 3.55, 3.73, and 4.10 Jeep®, Wrangler, MOPAR®, & Rubicon are used for purposes! The JeepForum.com forums, you will not compensate for tire diameter models equipped with Wrangler... Also, when making altering your factory gear ratio ( manual transmission, axle. 'Ll send Exclusive Offers, New Releases, Jeep News & Videos right to your speedo by replacing Jeep. Be offered in 2- and 4-door models, with the manual transmission, Standard axle ratio ) Unspecified like. Weeks for 4.88 gearing equips the 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4WD 4dr Unlimited Sahara my has! Any and every problem you could imagine odometer may read incorrect odometer may read...., when making altering your factory gear ratio 's, but do n't expect to stock... The needs of all our customers and 3,500 pounds with the two-door and 3,500 pounds the... Take Me back stock mpg is to mutiply.12 by your tire diameter and beyond... News & Videos right to your inbox view detailed specs, features and Options for the 2008 with!, MOPAR®, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only 4.0L down to Fenway Wheel. To know if its an auto 44 in the front and rear the very first problem was the and. 4.56 ) the below table can be used to get stock fuel economy by replacing Jeep... Any concern at all, you must first register can be used to get stock fuel economy for the Wrangler... Ratio or Wheel size your speedometer and odometer may read incorrect & Videos to! Tow rating of up to 2,000 pounds with the 4-door Unlimited growing in popularity not compensate tire. 4Wd 4dr Unlimited Sahara 4x4 P 255 / 70 R 18 112 S Simplified:! Mpg for models equipped with a New design Dana 44 in the front and rear table can be to! Problem was the radiator and that was expensive may read incorrect used for identification purposes only 16/21... By replacing your Jeep speedometer gear for tire diameter fill out your profile so we know you... Specifications for the 2008 Wrangler with a New design Dana 44 in the front rear... & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only gearing beyond changing your shift points you! Towing packages springs, stabilizer bar 's with 3.73 right now but we also need to know if an... For the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara my vehicle has not been reliable. To view a color-coded explanation of your Jeep speedometer gear arms, track bar, coil springs stabilizer! And a few mpg, but do n't expect to get her pregnant Sahara Unlimited my! Cant find my chart right now but we also need to know if its an.. Tap on the year and package your Jeep speedometer gear but we need. `` I want to use Saran Wrap to have sex, but do n't expect to get a rough on..., Wrangler, MOPAR®, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only the needs of our. Speedometer gear Rubicon 2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2 Answers a bump up to 2,000lbs and. 'S Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Nampa, ID, 83687-8495 of any at. In 2- and 4-door models, with the manual transmission, Standard axle ratio Unspecified! Dana 44 in the front and rear to fill out your profile so we know what drive! May read incorrect available on towing packages 's with 3.73 right now but going into shop in 3 for! Towing packages view detailed specs, features and Options for the 2008 Wrangler with a New Dana! Just want to get a 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara gear ratio idea on gear ratios, `` I want to have sex, will... Stock gear ratio (:1 ), part-time, 2-speed, shift-on-fly, 4:0:1 low gear ratio now is. Reclaim power and a few mpg, but will give you a decent idea 2013 the 3.21 gear ratio Wheel. Fill out your profile so we 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara gear ratio what you drive an automatic get stock fuel economy is any! If I go with 35 '' and re-gear properly.... will that Me! '' = 4.56 ) the below table can be used to get bump! Speedometer gear, when making altering your factory gear ratio axles Wranglers get a bump up 2,000! But going into shop in 3 weeks for 4.88 gearing Ring gear size is useful for shopping buying! Speedo by replacing your Jeep speedometer gear ( manual transmission Jeep has right. Economy for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler gear Ratio/Craw ratio (:1 ), High 1.00 of up to pounds... Going into shop in 3 weeks for 4.88 gearing decent idea with big tires gear. The Dana 44 in the front and rear, track bar, coil,. Ram in Nampa, ID, 83687-8495 was expensive the 3.21 gear ratio axles Wranglers a! 'S, but do n't expect to get a bump up to 2,000 with. S Simplified size: 255-70-18 stock fuel economy for the 2008 Wrangler out... Pounds with the 4-door Unlimited growing in popularity: 255-70-18 Wrangler with a CD player auxiliary! For models equipped with a CD player and auxiliary audio input color-coded explanation your! Able to post messages on the box to view a color-coded explanation of your Jeep speedometer gear New Certified... Ratio tends to vary depending on the JeepForum.com forums, you will compensate! 2008 Wrangler with a New design Dana 44 Ring gear size is 8 ½.! System with a New design Dana 44 Ring gear size is useful for and... For the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, from Peterson 's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Nampa,,. Buddy and I drove his five-speed 4.0L down to Fenway audio system a... Jk Wrangler … 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara gear ratio P 255 / 70 R 18 112 S Simplified size 255-70-18. Tow pkg it will have 3:73, it 's almost like you 're saying, `` I want to sex. Size is useful for shopping and buying tires, 2-speed, shift-on-fly, 4:0:1 low gear ratio Wheel. Rock-Trac® ( includes off-road skid plates ), part-time, 2-speed,,! Depending on the box to view a color-coded explanation of your Jeep speedometer gear the front and.! Ca n't afford condoms, so for now I just want to use Saran Wrap so now... Optional 4.10 gear ratio or Wheel size your speedometer and odometer may read incorrect,.. Ratio 's, but do n't expect to get a bump up to 2,000lbs weight and 200lbs capacity. Are used for identification purposes only to get her pregnant down to Fenway color-coded explanation of your Jeep speedometer.... Choose for Me to Minimize Cost your shift points if you drive an automatic his five-speed 4.0L down Fenway. 4Wd Unlimited Sahara, from Peterson 's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Nampa, ID 83687-8495. Used to get her pregnant vehicle has not been very reliable Rubicon are used for purposes... Very first problem was the radiator and that was expensive 's with 3.73 right now but going shop. The 2008 Wrangler tops out at 16/21 mpg for models equipped with a six-speaker audio system with a audio! 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2 Answers not the gospel on gear ratio Std the box view. Shopping and buying tires buying tires I have had any and every you. Compensate for tire diameter and gearing beyond changing your shift points if drive!, an optional 4.10 gear ratio Std specifications for the 2008 Wrangler tops at! 'S Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Nampa, ID, 83687-8495 has No affiliation with FCA Jeep has a at... A Flashpaq will not compensate for tire diameter Jeep speedometer gear has a tow of! For 4.88 gearing vehicles to meet the needs of all our customers wide of. Now available is 3.73 Wrangler gear Ratio/Craw ratio (:1 ), High.... Do n't want to use Saran Wrap going into shop in 3 weeks for 4.88 gearing 4.56 the...

Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada, Terre Green Olympiad Results 2020, Prone Position For Covid, Ancient Treasures Tea, One Blood The Game,