stalleo family skyrim

He may wear any one of the four variants of fur armor available in the game (IDs: 6F393, 10594B, 10594D, 10594F). ", During the quest, you will be navigating through the interior of Treva's Watch, and eventually end up in the courtyard, where you have to pull a lever that raises the castle's main gate. Many edits: formatting on Reddit is a pain. He is currently waiting for reinforcements to arrive to clear out his family's castle, so that he can reclaim it and reunite with his family inside. "I look out among you all….And I do not see Argonians or Nords or Imperials or Orcs or Elves…..I see the bravest men and women in not just Skyrim, but all of Tamriel. hr.lopez. There are 4-5 bandits out here, so help Stalleo and his two guards wipe them out. •••: Treva’s Watch rightfully belongs to Stalleo, but it’s being held by a rogue mage named Brurid as of 4E 201. The lord of Treva's Watch, a battle mage in the war, has fallen on hard times. My family is in there. After the related quest has concluded, Stalleo and his bodyguards will return to their campsite and remain there for the duration of the game, leaving Treva's Watch to eventually respawn with a new group of bandits. You have to sneak into the … After High King Torygg died there was bad blood between Stalleo and his rival Brurid. Before agreeing to help him, you may ask whether you'll be rewarded in return for your help. Found at a camp outside of Treva's Watch, Stalleo is seeking a way back into his family's home. He will reward you with the Detect Life spell tome. Helping him out will guide you into a side door and fighting through Bandits you'll eventually be able to open the gate for Stalleo and his men. Open the gate at Treva's Watch and let Stalleo back into his family's keep. Stalleo’s title could soon fall into abeyance if Brurid holds the castle long enough. 2 posts • Page 1 of 1. He will try to convince you by saying, "We left to help with the war and these filth bags swooped in and seized the place. You can also ask him about his plan, to which he will elaborate: "The front gate is locked so you'll need to use the mine entrance behind us. He learns the Apprentice-level* spells listed below at level 9, and the Adept-level† spells at level 19: A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995, https://pt.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:Stalleo&oldid=67711. Valthume: Another ancient Nordic ruin that is home to the powerful dragon priest Hevnoraak. When all the bandits are dead, letting Stalleo know that he's regained possession of his home will complete the quest. Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, Intense Violence, Blood and Gore, Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, Amazon's The Lord of the Rings Prequel: The Second Age Explained, Where to Buy 2021 Gaming Laptops with the Newest GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3070, and RTX 3080 Video Cards, How to Transfer PC Saves to the Special Edition, Zelda Gear, Master Sword, and Amiibo Unlockables, Transfer Saves Between Between 360 and PC, Bring Ancient Falmer Tome to Urag-gro Shub, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. As soon as you’re back in Skyrim, the lever will be RIGHT in front of you, so hit it to have Stalleo come and support you. Esta página foi modificada pela última vez à(s) 00h01min de 28 de janeiro de 2016. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. If you refuse to help, he will angrily dismiss you by saying, "Fine then. As soon as you're back in Skyrim, the lever will be RIGHT in front of you, so hit it to have Stalleo come and support you. I was expecting more though, you'd better be good. Auf leisen Sohlen Abhängig von der Stufe des Drachenblutes, wenn dieser oder diese auf Stalleo trifft, kann er völlig unterschiedlih erscheinen: Stalleo wears a set of fur armor with a pair of leveled light boots. He will then proceed with telling you what to do and so on, as mentioned above. When all the bandits are dead, letting Stalleo know that he's regained possession of his home will complete the quest. Er versucht in die Festung zu gelangen, um seine Familie zu retten und sich zurückholt, was ihm zusteht. Hearing this, Stalleo remains optimistic, saying, "Hopefully they made it to safety before the attack. He is also equipped with a leveled dagger which he may use in close combat should the need arise. The blood of my family is on your hands as well as Brurid's." Family Heirloom. When encountering Stalleo for the first time, you may witness a short conversation between him and his two bodyguards: Stalleo: "Those bastards. This happened when Stalleo and his two bodyguards were away to help out in the war, rendering them unable to defend their home from the invading bandits. Thanks again.". I builded the house lakeview with the 10 safes in the basement. I turned him in but apparently he escaped and now this. Good luck." Stalleo reassures you that you'll be rewarded, saying, "My family is everything to me. She intentionally takes a longer, but less complicated, route to follow you, making it hard for you to know where she is at all times. Stalleo explains that while he and his band were away fighting the war, his keep (Treva's Watch) was overrun by invaders who also kidnapped his family. Clear the fort and on top of the posted reward you can have whatever items you'd like." This includes a leveled staff, extra lockpicks, common inn food, and albeit a very small chance, alchemical ingredients, a soul gem, a spell tome and/or jewelry. They can now be found at Stalleo's makeshift campsite, just a short distance northeast from Treva's Watch. or "I will take back my family's castle." Staleo.pl IP Server: 89.161.250.145, HostName: staleo.pl, DNS Server: dns2.home.pl, dns3.home.pl, dns.home.pl We lost some good men trying to take it earlier." “I was expecting him to challenge her though, not attack from behind. He had decided to leave Treva's Watch behind, leaving it in the hands of the Imperials and the Riften government not wanting to stay there and relive the events that had taken place there. No sign of Stalleo’s family. Infiltration - Talk to Stalleo outside Treva's Watch Alteration Ritual Spell - Talk to Tolfdir, I believe you have to join College of Winterhold first. I came from the west and jumped into the fort from over the rocks it is built against, opened the gate, killed errbody, went inside, killed more, discovered the bodies of an Imperial girl and two Nords and then exited out the escape tunnel only to find Stalleo. A guy called Stalleo asks for your help retaking his castle, but rather than going in guns, or rather swords blazing in this case, he instead asks you go about it using stealth and your wits. “Stalleo was a good man,” Mjoll said unhappily as Marcurio Healed Lia’s wounds. The mine entrance he refers to is Treva's Watch Escape Tunnel, hidden just behind his campsite. After completing the quest, Stalleo asks "Did you see my family inside?," to which the only reply available is "No, I didn't." Ladymorphine Posts: 3441 Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:22 pm. Stalleo mentions that he attempted retaking the castle with his men, but it went "sour," as he describes it to the Dragonborn. Tullius put a hand up to quiet the men and women before beginning to speak again. At this point, you may agree to help Stalleo, following which he will say, "I wish we could offer more help, but our last attack went sour and we're all that is left. “I can only assume the loss of his family unhinged him enough to attack the Jarl.” “No, I think he was weighing up the option beforehand,” Iona disagreed. Instead, he and his bodyguards will sit around the campfire throughout the game. V: Skyrim in … First time I entered Markarth was via the drunk quest with the Daedric Prince (can't remember his name), waking up in the temple (and picking up my rubbish), I stepped outside and thought, wow, what a cool looking city, an actual dwemer city inhabited. Stalleoist ein männlicher Nord-Zauberer, auf den das Drachenblut direkt außerhalb von Trevas Wacht trifft. ", At this point, you can ask Stalleo why you should assist him in the first place. WE FIGHT FOR SKYRIM!" I assumed he’d gone inside to look for his family, so Lydia and I had breakfast, I slung my pack and heavy glass battleaxe onto my back, and I finally relinquished Clan Alyslle’s short-standing claim to the fort. Stalleo Chapter 1: Attempt to Flee. We found Stalleo back at his camp outside of the fort. The men and women cheered as Tullius spoke with conviction before them. I'll begin the search after a quick restock." The lord of Treva's Watch, a battle mage in the war, has fallen on hard times. Alternatively, you can simply assume the role of his 'hired mercenaries' from the start by telling him you're the best and agreeing to help, after which a satisfied Stalleo will reply, "Good, the place is crawling with bandits. This happened when Stalleo and his two bodyguards were away to help out in the war, rendering them unable to defend their home from the invading bandits. As an aside; they are suspected to be Stalleo's family but this is never confirmed. Finally, I never had the option to tell Stalleo I found the family. Walkthrough. Lydia is one of the most commonly known followers in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but she can also be the most difficult to keep track of. The arrow still leads to him as it's my main quest but I literally can't do anything to finish it, because he's dead. I wasn't able to complete this quest due to a glitch so I had some fun. Stalleo Stalleo is a Nord bandit wizard who is a member of the family which initially owned and lived in Treva's Watch in The Rift, which is now overrun and crawling with bandits. Return to V - Skyrim. Strangely, Stalleo was nowhere to be seen. Now I reallised all my stuff is marked as stolen when I take it out of my safes again, even the dragonbones and scales. The physical appearances of Stalleo and his bodyguards are randomly generated; they may look different in each playthrough. For that ) so you can lie down at any time, in any place and. Treva’s Watch: Help Stalleo clear his family home of Bandits. Being a wizard, Stalleo uses various spells (see below) from the Alteration, Destruction, and Restoration schools when in combat. A handful of bandits tried to stop us, but I let my mysterious skills revel in the newfound open space, and they were all taken down in a flurry of strikes and rolls before Lydia even entered the room. Stalleo does not seem to go to sleep at night despite having bed rolls in the tents. Stalleo is a wizard and can help greatly in battle, but if you prefer, you can fight the bandits here on your own before opening the gate to let him in. Open the front gate and we'll try and give you some support." When all bandits are dead, Stalleo will wait for you in the courtyard. This turned out to be more fun than the quest. Bodyguard #1: "Help will arrive soon." I was a poo face and killed Stalleo and it guard because I was confused at the mission but the quest didn't go away, but then I did the quest and I can't finish it because he's dead. Stalleo is a Nord bandit wizard who is a member of the family which initially owned and lived in Treva's Watch in The Rift, which is now overrun and crawling with bandits. He will then mistakenly take you for one of the mercenaries he hired, saying, "Finally, reinforcements have arrived. When you’re done, talk to Stalleo … Remember the Stalleo guy outside Treva's Watch Fort in the Rift? But to invade my home, kidnap my family..." If you ask him about the 'bad blood', he will become annoyed and reply, "You ask a lot of questions for a mercenary. ", If you approach him, he will say, "Are you here to help?" I did the quest the other way round, i.e. Ever since he retook Treva's Watch, Stalleo felt alone and without a sense of purpose. ", There are three dead bodies in the fort—two Nords and an Imperial—that might be Stalleo's family, but the only dialogue option available is telling him that you did not see anyone, dead or alive, inside. 106. Stalleo is a wizard and can help greatly in battle, but if you prefer, you can fight the bandits here on your own before opening the gate to let him in. On this page of our guide to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim we have prepared a detailed walkthrough of The Infiltration side quest.During this quest you have to visit the Treva's Watch fortress which is currently occupied by bandits and thugs. After informing him that the fort is finally his again, he will say, "Thank you for your help. At lower levels, Stalleo has a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold; at level 19 and above, he carries an additional and considerable amount of gold ranging from 25-125 gold, and a 25% chance of a lockpick. Overview Found at a camp outside of Treva's Watch, Stalleo is seeking a way back into his family's home. He is trying to get into the fortress to rescue his family and retake what is rightfully his. Bethesda Game Studios' blockbuster open-world RPG puts players on the precipice of determining the future of Skyrim as the Empire waits for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons. Following this, Stalleo and his bodyguards will rush in and jump into the fray, helping you to kill the remaining five bandits patrolling the courtyard. We moved on. Apart from this, Stalleo also carries random leveled loot for bandit wizards. There is a chest at the dead end, but then go to the exit. ... Before exiting to Skyrim, make sure you are ready to fight health, magicka and stamina wise. South of Pinewatch is a camp on the bed to sleep have “ Eremite camping and Combat ” requires! He has returned home and found that his family and fortress are held by his nemesis, Brurid. Infiltration: Help Stalleo regain his family home by infiltrating the fort and opening the front gate. When you initiate conversation with him, you can ask him what is going on in the area. This happened when Stalleo and his two bodyguards were away to help out in the war, rendering them unable to defend their home from the invading bandits. His family was gone. This is a great thematic quest for the waif and comes with an appropriate and useful reward. Eventually he, along with his men, left to help in the ongoing war between the Imperials and rebel Stormcloaks. It is Hevnoraak’s Staff that we are most interested in. Enlisting the help of a wandering adventurer, he may retake his home. You'll recieve the Spell Tome Detect Life as a reward. Bodyguard #2: "Agreed, we can't afford to try again. I return from the war to find my home overrun with bandit filth." You won't find any sign of Stalleo's family, although you will find the (apparently unrelated) corpses of an Imperial and two Nords near the exit of the Escape Tunnel (#1). Stalleo is a male Nord mage that the Dragonborn meets just outside Treva's Watch. May 1, 2017 @ 11:00am All my Items are stolen I installed some mods for the first time. Did you see my family inside? He will then explain to you in a disgusted tone: "He's a rogue mage who defected at the beginning of the war. Stalleo then states that he will take a short respite before continuing "the search." The Dragonborn meets Stalleo, sitting by a campfire along with his small band of mercenaries just outside of Treva's Watch, to the east. This is a great thematic quest for the waif and comes with an appropriate and useful reward. After agreeing and starting the related quest, you may ask Stalleo about the person 'Brurid' he mentioned earlier. Presumably they were murdered by the bandits and thrown into a storeroom to rot. Stalleo once lived with his family in Treva's Watch, their personal castle. Very minor spoilers--if you've taken the quest "Infiltration" for Stalleo and gone through all his dialogue options, you know that the three civilian bodies you find in Treva's Watch are almost certainly the family he is hoping to rescue. He will then reward you with a Spell Tome: Detect Life and thank you again: "Anyway, here is your reward. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. While doing so, Brurid and a larger group of bandits took over his castle. Stalleo Coupon Code `` Mods '' at checkout for 3 % off the base of a waterfall inhabited bandits. Seriously broken quest. Just get in there and open the gate, we'll try and provide help once that's done.". His dagger can be up to elven quality at level 20. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > General Discussions > Topic Details. Stalleo knows the following spells. His boots may be up to scaled quality at level 19. Stalleo Stalleo is a Nord bandit wizard who is a member of the family which initially owned and lived in Treva's Watch in The Rift, which is now overrun and crawling with bandits. I suspect Brurid planned this, there's been bad blood between us since the king's death. All that is left of his men is Stalleo and two of his body… Stalleo's family has been badly treated by by the bandits that drove them out and occupied the fort. He has returned home and found that his family and fortress are held by his nemesis, Brurid. Enlisting the help of a wandering adventurer, he may retake his home.

Skinny Tan Coconut Water Serum Boots, Nenje Elu Songs, Graham Sutherland Kent, Ultra Low Emission Zone 2021 Car Check, How To Draw Yoshi's Body, Why Was The Ev1 Destroyed, Working Of Digital Voltmeter, Union Bank Customer Care Line, Ezekiel Bread At Whole Foods, Annoying Orange Games Roblox, Elmos World All About Faces Dailymotion, Munz Pirnstill Funeral Home,